The 3 Week Diet

Monday 19 September 2011

The Best Low Fat Diet Meal Plan That Helped Me Lose 24lbs

3 months ago I was in a miserable place. All those office junk foodand fast food meals were taking a serious toll on my body. I was afraid to step on the scale. All my clothes were tight (and these were my fat clothes!) and I could barely button my pants. I either needed to get on a low fat diet meal or buy a new wardrobe. The situation were getting desperate! I was finally pushed over the edge when I looked through some family photos that my husband took over the holidays. I was so unhappy with how I looked in those pictures that I wanted to delete them all! I knew that I had to do something about my weight and I had to do it right away.I tried everything I could think of to lose weight. I went on several different low fat diet meals and VERY low calorie diet plans like the 1200 calorie and 1400 calorie diets everyday. After a couple of days on each plan I'd get so hungry that I'd sneak off to the nearest drive thru and you know the rest. The results was devastating and not what i had expected it to be. In the end after going through such low fat diet meal, i actually gain even more weight. I spent hundreds of dollars on weight loss supplements and diet pills too. I tried the acai berry and colon cleanse combo that you see advertised everywhere and didn't even lose one pound! Hoodia supplements didn't help my weight loss attempts either.Finally a friend told me that she was on a low fat diet meal with eDiets and she said it was the easiest method to lose weight. All she had to do was to order the meals online and the dietitians will plan out her calorie intake and send the ready cooked food to her place and all she had to do was to finish all her food that was sent to her. It was easy and she lose 15lbs in just 5 weeks of eating the meal. so I figured I had to try it

So how well did eDiets Low Fat Diet Meal work?nder 2 months I managed to lose 24 pounds! Not only that, but all my clothes fit me again! I feel better, I look better, and I'm actually looking forward to seeing pictures from our next family gathering. The best part about Cheat Your Way Thin was the ability to 'cheat'. Now that I know how to strategically add higher calorie meals to my diet, I believe I'll keep the weight off for good. If you've been struggling to lose weight and want to try a unique low fat diet plan. www.InstantWeightWatchers gives a very honest review of the different diet plans available in the market and so far their review about eDiets has been spot on and accurate. Check out this low fat diet meal plan articles also which is very helpful as well.also check out this article too on low fat diet meal plans

For more information click here

No comments:

Post a Comment